Friday, August 17, 2012

Bring Your Deity to Work Day


Today is bring your deity to work day, I have brought Anubis.  He stands directly in front of me at the base of my monitors.  My shaman bag rests at his feet.  His raised left arm holds two items found at two separate times on my unmentionables after I arrived at work.

The first item found months ago is a tiny burr - a seed valiantly and defiantly containing promise, hope and new life.  The second item is a small under feather from what appears to be a hawk.  The hawk, the messenger! Such powerful messages from such petite items!

I am enthralled with how my Native American and Ancient Egyptian beliefs come together here for signs, messages and confirmations as I have petioned Anubis for assistance.  As Opener of The Way I am nervous and excited for where Anubis is leading me since I have asked for it - pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment