Monday, August 8, 2011

Hypocrisy

I find it interesting that those who accuse others of deception, underhandedness and unethical behavior are usually being deceptive, underhanded and unethical. Ego outstripped by hubris is always entertaining.
Meditating on my day in hindsight. I decided to attend church with my beloved today and found the sermon very applicable - it was on hypocrisy, living disingenuously and unauthentically. The focus was stop being hypocritical, quit performing your faith for others, quit being intolerant and up your commitment to the Divine - awesome message no matter your faith or belief system.
A sign from my Goddess because I have just dealt with this issue this week hypocrisy in supposed friends- I love how Isis can speak to me and reinforce messages via all sorts of media and messengers. The real message was we all live hypocritically to some degree but we tolerate it in ourselves and not in others. Live pure and clean your faith for your deity don't worry about others - its your journey don't worry about their journey.

Amazing how the path of the shaman is so the path of impeccability - I see this truth as the main truth in all faiths - man is the equation that messes truth up. We must always strive for purity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment