Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Journey into the Duat

Now home from work I have had all day to dwell on my dream-time. My dream-time now unsettling in the light of day.

It was dark more like dim and I was in a huge underground cavern.  I was at the entrance to this cavern seeing a huge long dark river stretch before me from right to left into the distance. Ghost lights highlighted several areas beside this dark river. 

At the entrance I was conducted by invisible hands into a small powder room that was reminiscent of my parents vanity area when I was small child.  Here these same invisible hands dressed my hair in exotic fashion, these same invisible hands applied faint earthy makeup with heavy kohl liner and dressed me in an Egyptian style gown.

Then I was conducted to the head of these waters.  Various stands of huge ancient trees lined the shores with a sprinkling of ghost lights in the upper branches.  In between the stand of trees was large almost colossal platforms that looked like billboards you see along the highway.  On each of these boards was a living Goddess in muted sepia tones attended by a smaller spirit.

As I approached the first one, the Goddess looked down at me posing a riddle  "from cosmic stardust into natron powder I am here at each gateway"  I answer "My Mother Isis", I hold my arms up, as she takes my hand she shrinks in size from colossal to normal.  We begin to walk along the bank answering the other Goddesses we come upon them at each new juncture.  As we come to the last Goddess and the dark river stretching into more gloom, Isis turns to me and asks "beloved one are you ready, this will not be easy in your other life?"  And I wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment