Friday, April 20, 2012

Anchoring Inspiration

What anchors and inspires me the most?  My beloved, as partially seen here in his bare chested sexiness and his very kingly beard, anchors me in his totally non-judgmental spirit, his true love and his unswerving faith in myself and in a different spiritual belief structure yet same deity as I.

The other anchoring inspiration is seen protecting my beloved's heart.  The ancient Egyptian Ankh. . .the symbol of sacred life.  My faith, my belief structure that hinges on this lovely ankh - the key, the symbol of sacred life - this anchors my KA or spirit, inspires me to be a better human, keeps me open to all that is good, shielding me from all that is destructive to my being.

Combined with the holiness in my beloveds spirit . . .truly my deities watch over me, actively working for my wholeness as a being.  How can I not be anchored in this now and inspired by all that is me coming into being?

No comments:

Post a Comment