Friday, April 27, 2012

Haloed Ascension

I just love the Sun.   Here the Divine Uncreated One heralds his ascension in such haloed glory.  I definitely connect with  ancient civilizations association of  a creator deity and the sun.  The rising of the sun is indeed like a birthing.  This daily miracle is spiritually moving, bringing life in its various forms and stages to our tiny jeweled marble, nestled so comfortably in the deeps of the cosmos surrounded by an entire family of suns in our Milky Way community. 

So yet again today I am in awe of our smallish yellow star and how the simple act of planetary rotation fills me daily with connectedness to my deities; reminding me how small yet significant we all are.  The next time you wake at sunrise, take five minutes and step outside and just breathe in the glory of the sun's daily birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment