Monday, October 3, 2011

CREATION


The Door is through me
The way is me
All creation sings inside me
I am the tiger that hunts at night
I am the babe that holds on tight
I am the sparrow that sings midday
I am the dolphin dancing in ocean spray
I am the lonely wind on the high desert plain
I am the rain washing away your pain
I am the fire that brings burning strife
I am the ocean full of hidden life
I am the earth cradling all in my arms
I am the moon that woos with my charms
I am the stars dancing in heavens sky
I am the nova giving birth as a sun dies
I am your Sun that shines on rich and poor
I am the halls of time murmuring forgotten lore
I am the enchantment spun on full moons night
I am the magic wielded with divine might
I am that whisper deep inside all of thee
All creation is hiding inside me
Even a tear, shed when none can see
For I am the door and the Door is me

No comments:

Post a Comment