Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Hathor

While searching for Hathor images on the web a few months ago I came across this drawing of Hathor and I simply fell in love with her.  A very dear friend and fellow daughter of Isis knows the artist and introduced me to her via DeviantArt. The artist is phenomenally talented and has a wonderful love of Ancient Egypt.  I commission her to create my Isis for My Dream of Isis jewelry creations business.  My Isis was absolutely divine - but this Hathor has drawn me back time and again to just view her  - transported to the realms of exultation, music and dance in my heart.  So I contacted her again and asked if she was available.  NOW this joyous image of Hathor is mine.  Truly my Egyptian family moves through this wonderful artist.  You can find her work (and my commissioned Isis on her home page) at My World1.  Yes I am blessed . . .welcome Hathor your joy sings through my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment