Saturday, October 15, 2011

Reflection

These past two-three days have been one of definite quiet reflection.  Isis knew I needed a quiet time and quiet place.  I have consumed this time with soaking up the glorious rays of Amun-Ra, marveling in the myriad of life that hums, buzzes or lazily dances through the early dawn hours.  Simple reminders of what is important; a caress from my beloved on my cheek, a kiss from the sun, a whisper in the winds from Isis, and my teenager telling me I am great!  My creative spark was fanned into flame with these precious moments and I found I wrote a great deal and created more lovely jewelry.  Like alien children the words and gemstones gave form to themselves and proceeded to evolve to maturity.  I am content now and wish to capture this moment - freeze it in time so I may sample it again later.  I feel the storm rising and I am thankful to take this deep breath, square my shoulder and face what is to come.  Truly my Mother watches over me and loves me.  With every fiber of my being I feel love and renewed dedication for she who could not but love and follow - Hail Isis!

No comments:

Post a Comment