Saturday, October 29, 2011

Illumination

The chill in the morning air reminds me of my ever present journey taken into the Duat this winter.  The time of solitude, reflection, gathering strength for the next incarnation is stretching before me.  Yet as I sit here on my front steps, with the Sun kissing my face - seeding my Ka I am reminded of the love and the strength gained that will be with me throughout my journey. My guide into the Duat is Aset - so my feet cannot stumble, Heru stands guard that I shall remain protected from the perils of my travels, Ra shines his light, as part of his journey, to give light to those in the Duat.  My destination is my father Ausar, he who in his loving kindness will re-new me, nourish me and give me the seeds for my ascent and next part of my travels.  So I see this road of self-discovery is not dark at all but highly illuminated for it is nothing more than learning of thy self - the good and the bad shown in great distinction and contrast - just gaining this knowledge is light enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment